One Step(TM) hand sanitizer original. Kills 99.9% of most common disease-causing germs in seconds. Contains moisturizing aloe. Active ingredient: benzalkonium chloride 0.15% w/w. Contains 62% ethyl alcohol. Hypoallergenic. 1 L.
Teacherspercent27 curriculum institute an era of reform answer key
- Hand sanitizer can be toxic when ingested, especially by children. It can irritate the lining of the throat and cause gastrointestinal issues. And “drinking only a small amount” can cause alcohol poisoning in kids, according to the FDA. If you or your child ingests hand sanitizer, call poison control or a medical professional immediately.
- Germ Free Hand Sanitizer PAGE 1 of 4 SECTION I - IDENTIFICATION PRODUCT NAME: Germ Free Hand Sanitizer PRODUCT CODE: CC125 PRODUCT USE: Hand Sanitizer COMPANY NAME: Competitive Choice Inc. COMPANY ADDRESS: P.O. Box 35743, Houston, TX 77235 COMPANY PHONE: 713-838-1144 EMERGENCY PHONE: 800-255-3924 . SECTION II – HAZARDS IDENTIFICATION
Water-based anti-bacterial solution for Hygienic Hand Disinfection. High and persistent residual activity for long lasting protection. Gentle formula that keep skin in good condition. Pleasantly scented, non-rinse and non-tainting.
- Find an SDS. Mega Menu Menu block link. Cargo & Product Trading. ... Need hand sanitizer? Body. We are now licensed by Health Canada to produce and distribute hand ...
FDA, CDC & WHO COMPLIANT HAND SANITIZER Jain Chem Assists Communities Around the United States. To help our first responders with the current COVID-19 crisis, we began making and are donating thousands of gallons of hand sanitizer to hospital workers, the police force, food workers and government officials in Ohio, South Carolina and New York.
- Handsanz delivers hand sanitizer for free only within our local region. It is not for sale and cannot be shipped. What is Handsanz? Handsanz is a 501(c)(3) eligible charitable organization that operates through a fiscal partnership with Players Philanthropy Fund. Donations are tax deductible. Contact
Hand sanitizer. This is a personal care or cosmetic product that is safe for consumers and other users under normal and reasonably foreseeable use. Cosmetics and consumer products, specifically defined by regulations around the world, are exempt from the requirement of an SDS for the consumer.
- Hand Sanitizers Browse below to to see what we are current offering and if you don’t see what you need, contact us. We’ll be happy to start collaborating with you.
SDS DATE: 9/18/2015 Page 1 *SAFETY DATA SHEET* SECTION 1: PRODUCT AND COMPANY IDENTIFICATION PRODUCT NAME: McKesson Premium Instant Hand Sanitizer MFR #: 53-28032-4, 53-28033-8, 53-28035-1000, 53-28037-18
- Brands North America, LLC. Suite 300 17806 IH 10. 78257 San Antonio TX US. 1-844-842-9169 M-F. M-Th 8am - 5pm CST F 8am - 4:30pm CST. [email protected]
One dispensing pump for filling small bottles is included This hand sanitizer is a FDA registered gel formula that clings to hands during application. The quick drying ethanol formula effectively sanitizes hands and is fragrance and dry free. Sold in a case of (4) 1 gallon bottles and includes 1 dispensing pump for refilling smaller bottles.
- Hand Sanitizer SAFETY DATA SHEET 8.2.3 Where risk assessment shows air-purifying respirators are appropriate use a full-face respirator with multi- purpose combination (US) or type ABEK (EN 14387) respirator cartridges as a backup to engineering controls. If the respirator is the sole means of protection, use a full-face supplied air respirator.
Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer Storage. As businesses make plans to reopen, owners are forced to consider safety issues that wouldn’t normally arise, including how to store, transport and safely use increased amounts of sanitizer, or alcohol-based hand rub (ABHR). The CDC recommends using hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol.